We visited about thirty GSA meetings during the last school year, and weâ€™d be happy to come to your school soon too! To request a visit, click here! We will be in touch to discuss scheduling and details as soon as we can.
Here are a few things GSAs did during our visits last year:
- Built ally chains and discussed intersectional allyship
- Brainstormed workshops for the upcoming conference
- Practiced delivering their workshops and asked for feedback
- Played â€˜queer bingoâ€™ and discussed how labels and definitions can change
- Learned about gender neutral bathrooms and discussed requesting them at school
- Planned for an upcoming GSA summit
What will YOUR GSA visit look like?