Thank you so much for your interest in a vendor’s space at our 25th Anniversary Conference on March 16 and 17, 2018! There are a few things you need to know up front. You have 3 options for marketing your products or services:
- You can purchase a table (become a vendor)
- You can purchase an ad in the conference or resource guide
- You can become a co-sponsor (which includes both a vendor table, ads in the conference and resource guide and many other perks)
Information regarding all three options are below.
- Space is both coveted and very limited. We can’t hold space without receiving payment so please be sure to get your payment in as close to your registration date as possible. We would hate for you to lose out on the opportunity! You can pay right now if you would like to use Paypal or a Credit Card. If you prefer, you can send a check to the address below. But be sure to do that quickly so you don’t lose your spot.
- Please be sure to read, sign and send (or bring with you) a copy of our vendor policies. Our resource room staff or volunteer will meet you as you come in to set up, collect the form if you haven’t sent it in yet, and review your materials prior to your set up.
- Vendors are automatically listed with contact information and a one-line description in the Conference Program guide and Mobile App using information you input on [iphorm_popup id=”9″ name=”Vendor Registration Form”]the Vendor form[/iphorm_popup]
- Internet and electricity may be available but must be requested in advance on your registration form.
- Vendor Registration Costs: For-Profit ($350) and Non-Profit ($250) organizations pay different rates. (Please note that our actual costs to provide the table is $200!)
For-Profit Vendor Registration: $350 Non-Profit Vendor Registration: $250
Special NOTES and other Opportunities:
- Conference Co-Sponsors automatically receive table space and program ads as part of their
co-sponsorship donation. Plus, additional benefits! For more information about becoming a
co-sponsor 2018 Conference Co-Sponsorship-Corporate and non-profit Pricing.
- Just want to place an ad in the conference or registration guides? 2018 Ad Rates